All The Legal Bits
Yay So Much Fun, Yes?
Made Better With Pictures Of My Pets!
I know this isn't the most interesting of pages to look at but I want and need to be compliant with any and all laws, around posting content online, please enjoy this picture of my boy, Billy, sleeping.
I own any image used within this blog, unless expressly stated otherwise, with full credit given.
All opinions are my own and do not reflect that of another person or company.
I have bought and paid for all items that I will review, unless otherwise stated, all opinions are honest and will be relayed back to the company that created them, with constructive criticism where applicable.
Sponsored posts will be easily recognisable with a disclaimer heading the post.
If you so choose to click on a affiliate link, I may get a small percentage of what you spend, however it will not be an extra charge to you. It's a bit of a win/win, you want to get the item and I get a little help too :) I will always say if the link is an affiliate link.
Terms and Conditions
This above is Snoot, she's a hognose snake and has a little turned up nose.
The below are the terms of service for the use of this website (Izzitmesutopia.com).
2. If you do not agree with any part of the terms please cease access to the website.
3. I reserve the right to amend the terms at any time. Please ensure you regularly check to see any changes made. Your continued use of the website after amendments, indicates your agreement to the amended terms and conditions.
Use of my website and services
4. You agree to use our Services for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit any person’s use and enjoyment of our Services and in compliance at all times with these Terms and with all laws and regulations that apply.
5. By accessing the website, you agree that you will access the contents for personal and non commercial use and not for commercial or lewd purposes. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content on our Services except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You will need our prior written permission if you want to use any content on our Services for any other reason.
6. If you are under 16 you will need to obtain your parent’s or guardian’s permission before using any interactive features of our Services, such as transmitting or uploading any content onto our Services. If you are under 16 you must not reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else, including your telephone number, home address or email address, to us or to any other user of our Services.
7. We make no representation that any of the content on our Services is appropriate or available for use in your country. You are responsible for ensuring that your use of our Services is in compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights
8. All information, data, text, documents, graphics, logos, designs, images, pictures, photographs, videos, podcasts, weblogs, RSS feeds, widgets, embeddable media players, software, interactive features, advertisements or other content, services or materials (or any part of them) accessible on my website are protected by copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed to us or are otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law or regulation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use the content other than as permitted in these Terms.
9. Except as specifically permitted on our Services, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including on any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, re-publish, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of our website without our prior written permission (and the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant intellectual property rights as and if applicable) in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
User Contributions to my Website
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BEFORE UPLOADING OR OTHERWISE TRANSMITTING ANY CONTENT TO THE SITE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GRANT US THE PERMISSIONS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SITE.
10. I may enable users to submit or upload contributions (including but not limited to: text, images, videos, graphics or audio material) to the site.
11. Whenever you use a feature that allows uploading or submitting of user contributions or make contact with other users within the site, you must comply with the Code of Conduct and if for any reason there is a breach in the Code of Conduct agreement, you must reimburse for any costs arising from the breach.
12. You retain ownership and copyright of any original user contribution you submit. By submitting any user Contribution to any of our Services (including without limitation any forum, blog, social network, discussion page, photo album or video uploading facility) and in consideration of us making available to you the opportunity to upload any user Contribution (which you acknowledge as a sufficient benefit to you), you irrevocably and unconditionally grant us free of charge a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable licence of the entire right, title and interest in and to such user Contribution so that we and any successor may use the user Contribution in any way, including without limitation the right to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, reformat, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, transmit, distribute, perform, play, broadcast, commercialise and otherwise make available to the public such user Contribution (whether in whole or in part or copies of the same) in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future for the full period during which such rights subsist (including all renewals, revivals, reversions and extensions of the same) and thereafter to the fullest extent possible in perpetuity.
13. The permission you have granted to me is not exclusive and you may continue to use your user contribution in any way you deem fit, provided it does not impair or impede the rights you have given me to use the contribution.
14. You authorise us to grant and we hereby grant to each user of our Services a non-exclusive licence to view, hear, read, stream, download, link to and otherwise access your user Contributions to our Services through our Services and otherwise to use such user Contributions as permitted through the functionality of our Services and in accordance with these Terms.
15. You are solely responsible for the user contribution and consequences of submitting them to the website. In doing so you promise that:
a) the user contribution if your original work and you own the entire rights, title and interest to the contribution. That you have all necessary licenses, permissions and consents to use and to authorise me to use any and all intellectual property the user has contributed.
b) nothing within the user contribution is defamatory, indecent, pornographic, obscene, harrassing, offensive, threatening, inciting religious, cultural or racial hatred, impersonates or appears to impersonate any other person, is in contempt of court, violates any law or regulation or encourages conduct that would amount to a criminal offence (including without limitation any conduct that would be considered an offence under the Terrorism Act 2006) or give rise to a civil liability and/or is otherwise objectionable and/or an infringement of any UK or other applicable law or regulation.
c) you will not collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view or display any material, data or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other person, firm or enterprise, in connection with your user Contribution or in connection with your use of our Services, unless you have obtained the express, prior permission of such other person (or their parent or guardian if such other person is under 16), firm or enterprise to do so.
d) the user Contribution does not contain any virus, corrupt file, cancelbot, worm programme or other malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, nor any adware, spy ware, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information;
e) you shall not forge any TCP/IP packet header or part of the header information in any user Contribution for any reason;
f) you shall not submit any material or perform any actions that result in the transmission of junk email, chain letters, surveys, contests, pyramid selling schemes, duplicative or unsolicited messages or so-called “spamming” and “phishing”; and
(g) we shall not be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of our use or exploitation of any user Contribution.
16. You hereby waive all moral rights or similar rights now existing or created in the future in any part of the world in respect of any user Contribution and grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide right to use any name, user name, screen name, likeness, photograph, signature and/or biographical material submitted to us by you.
17. You shall, and will procure that any necessary third parties shall, do all such further acts and execute and deliver all such other documents as may be reasonably requested by us to confirm the licences and rights granted under these Terms.
18. All user Contributions will be considered non-confidential and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose relevant information to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, their right to privacy or any UK or other applicable law or regulation.
REMOVAL OF MATERIALS
19. We are entitled at our option, but are not obliged to (a) actively review user Contributions to our Services; and/or (b) remove any user Contributions submitted to our Services by you or any other user if, in our opinion, such user Contributions do not comply with these Terms.
20. We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time without liability and with or without prior notice
a) not to post any user Contribution on our Services;
b) to remove or suspend or disable access to any user Contributions;
c) to revoke your registration (where applicable) and right to access and/or use our Services or submit any user Contributions; and
d) to use any technological, legal, operational or other means available to enforce these Terms, including without limitation blocking specific IP addresses or deactivating your registration and/or user name and password (where applicable).
21. If you believe that a Contribution on our website infringes your rights, contravenes our Code of Conduct and/or any of these Website Terms, please notify us so that we can investigate. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
Your name and email address.
The name of the website page that you have been using.
The statement that concerns you and why you feel it should be removed. If you think that the statement is factually incorrect, please tell us why.
Whether you know who posted the statement and/or have the poster’s contact details.
Whether you are happy for us to share your name and contact details with the person who posted the statement. Please note that we will only share your details if you agree to this.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION ON OUR SERVICES
22. Information published via my site is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information and is not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. I do not warrant that any Materials are accurate or free from error and I disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any content on my site by you or by anyone who may be informed of any of the contents of my site.
23. I aim to update my Services regularly and may change the content at any time. I may suspend access to my site, or close it indefinitely at any time at my sole discretion. The Materials may be out of date at any given time and I am under no obligation to update them.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
24. My site is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, I disclaim all warranties, conditions and other Terms of any kind, express or implied, in connection with my site and your use of my site (including, without limitation, as to satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy).
25. I do not warrant that the functions contained in any content on my site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that my site or the servers that makes them available are free of viruses or bugs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
26. I accept no liability in respect of any user Contributions submitted by any of my users. Your use of my site, the content and/or any user Contributions is entirely at your own risk.
27. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I, and any third parties connected to me hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or exemplary loss or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising from, out of or in connection with the use of my site, including without limitation:
a) injury and/or damage to persons or property as a result of any statement, including any actual or alleged defamatory statement;
b) losses suffered by any third party, including infringement of any intellectual property or privacy rights;
c) loss of data;
d) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
e) loss of business or contracts;
f) loss of opportunity;
g) loss of anticipated savings;
h) wasted management or office time; or
i) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation.
28. This does not affect my liability for death or personal injury arising from my negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable laws or regulations.
29. I shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond my control.
REIMBURSEMENT BY YOU
30. You agree to reimburse in full to any of my representatives, licensors, suppliers and operational service providers on demand in respect of any and all claims, actions, proceedings, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses suffered or reasonably incurred by us as a result of, or in connection with, your access to and use of my site other than in accordance with these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
31. You must not misuse my site by introducing, transmitting or arranging the sending of any viruses, corrupt file, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm, time or logic bomb, keystroke logger, spyware, adware or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment or interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my site, the servers on which they are stored or any server, computer or database connected to my site. You must not attack my site via a denial-of-service, distributed denial-of service or other type of attack.
32. Any breach of this provision constitutes a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use my site will cease immediately.
33. I will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of my site, your downloading of any content on my site on any content on any other site liked to it.
Linking from our Services
34. I have no control over the content or availability of third party sites that you may access through my site and such links are provided for your information only. If you visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
35.I do not endorse and am not responsible or liable (directly or indirectly) for any content, advertising, products, services, views expressed or information on or available from third party websites (including without limitation payment for and delivery of any products or services) or for any damage, loss or offence caused by or in connection with your access to and use of such third party sites and any available services. Any Terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with any dealings on any third party sites are solely between you and the relevant provider of that site and/or any relevant service.
Linking to our Services
36. You may link to the home page of any website within my site without seeking my further written consent PROVIDED THAT you fully comply with these Terms.
37. You are not permitted to create a link to any part of my site other than the home page unless you have my prior written consent (and for the avoidance of doubt, such consent shall be deemed given in respect of RSS feeds, widgets and embedable media players which I may make available PROVIDED THAT you use them in accordance with these Terms and any further instructions published through my site). I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in the Code of Conduct. my site must not be framed on any other site.
38. Any links to my site must be made in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in any way that suggests any form of association, representation, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists. Links to my site do not imply that I endorse, am affiliated with or am associated with any linked site or that any linked site is authorised to use any of my trade marks, trade names, brands, logos or copyright symbols or those of any of my affiliates or licensors.
39. Links to my site are not permitted from the following “Excluded websites”:
a)websites that incite hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour;
b)websites that promote, encourage or facilitate violence;
c)websites that promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk UK national security;
d)websites that discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society;
e)websites that promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity;
f)websites which are misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or that contain illegal, or otherwise actionable content under UK law; or
websites which infringe individual privacy.
ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP
40. Parts of or all of the site may from time to time contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that any materials submitted for inclusion on my site comply with relevant laws, regulations and codes and these Terms. I shall not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in such advertising or sponsorship materials.
ORDER OF PRECEDENCE
42. If there is any conflict between these Terms and any specific terms appearing elsewhere on my site relating to specific content (including the Code of Conduct), then the latter shall prevail.
43. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
44. The Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
45. Any disputes arising from or related to my site shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last Updated - June 2020
Headed by Geck our Tokay Gecko, original name I know, she likes to sleep upside down like a bat!
Last updated: June 03, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to IzzitMe's Utopia.
Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Website refers to IzzitMe's Utopia, accessible from www.izzitmesutopia.com
Service refers to the Website.
Country refers to: United Kingdom
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Comply with a legal obligation
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org